Development of industrial and office properties, including built-to-suit facilities for large corporate and institutional clients.
- Northwoods’ new property development projects are driven by exacting market and property research. We analyze locations, vacancy and absorption rates, existing rents, local business conditions and market demographics to locate development sites that fit our investment criteria. We build office and industrial properties that meet the demands of today’s market and provide our investment partners with consistently strong returns.
Redevelopment of acquired industrial and office properties.
- Northwood Properties revives, reinvents and repositions acquisitions, even those considered at the end of their useful life. We reconfigure older office and industrial properties to meet modern and future needs, going so far as to completely reinvent spaces for profitable new uses.
- Using creativity and a design sense often missing from conventional development efforts, we take dying, under-valued commercial buildings and reposition them for profitable returns. Click here for more information on our Integrated Redevelopment Services.
Project Management that delivers a full spectrum of services, custom-tailored for each client's individual needs – from conceptual planning and design, to move-in coordination.
- Whatever the needs or the scale, we partner with our clients to meet their project goals. Northwood can take your project from the initial conceptual and planning stages through customized design and architectural services, construction planning and supervision, move-in coordination and property management. We manage the details, freeing our clients to focus on the big picture.
Property Management that is streamlined, preserves asset value, and enhances returns through cost-savings and outstanding customer service for owners and occupants.
- Northwood Properties provides turnkey, streamlined management for property owners, which benefits both owners and occupants, and builds long-term, profitable tenant relationships.
- Property Management Documents - Click to download.
(In PDF format. Requires Adobe Reader.)